Who is our damn goalie?

Buffalo Rick

What is Donato going to do?  Maybe using Anderson in half the games is the right way to go.  I would start Toharski.   Why not?  he has played the best in pre season.  He is the only one I have seen put up  any decent numbers stopping the puck.   I really do not know what they are thinking with Dell?  He came from Lindy's Devils team.  He was so so I guess. But Toharski outplayed him so far in preseason.  Deserves a look.  Its likely to be a revolving door unless Luukenen can play well.  I have strong doubts. Historically the Sabres have usually had a very good goalie.   That is no longer the case.  So I think you have to consider using Anderson with Toharski and Luukenan but I get the feeling they will send him to Rochester, which will be a mistake in my opinion.  And put Dell and Anderson in.  Toharski gets my vote but I am really not sure what Donato is going to do.  I think they have 2 more preseason games?  Not sure.  But they will likely look at all of them

They waived Dell and sent him to back up UPL in Rochester.

Tokarski will back up Anderson. The Buffalo News had this half a day before your post...

There's this fantastic new invention called a "search engine" that can find all sorts of answers to many and varied questions.

back to the future great scott GIF

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

What is Donato going to do?  

Who? Apparently nothing since Donato is not employed as the Head Coach of the Buffalo Sabres.

Head Coach Don GRANATO already made his goalie decision as @radoranhas pointed out. I’m glad UPL is in Rochester. No need ruining him just yet.

6 hours ago, Samifan said:

Who? Apparently nothing since Donato is not employed as the Head Coach of the Buffalo Sabres.

Head Coach Don GRANATO already made his goalie decision as @radoranhas pointed out. I’m glad UPL is in Rochester. No need ruining him just yet.

OK so I spelled his damn name wrong.  Dell was released today.  I got what I wanted.  Anderson and Toharski will split the duties

8 hours ago, radoran said:

They waived Dell and sent him to back up UPL in Rochester.

Tokarski will back up Anderson. The Buffalo News had this half a day before your post...

There's this fantastic new invention called a "search engine" that can find all sorts of answers to many and varied questions.

back to the future great scott GIF

I’m pretty sure Toharski will get half the starts to begin

41 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

OK so I spelled his damn name wrong.  Dell was released today.  I got what I wanted.  Anderson and Toharski will split the duties

Dell wasn’t released he was waived, cleared and assigned to the Amerks. 

Edited by Samifan