Okposo, Skinner, Ruestelaunen all playing well

Buffalo Rick

I am being realistic about this team and I realize we will need Middlestadt back and much bigger issue is Eichel or whatever we get for him if he is traded. Sure I would prefer him to get the surgery and play for us.  I see no situation where we get a guy as good as Jack in return.  I would hope the teams play so far might inspire him ?  We get Boston and Tampa at home coming up.  Two real tests.  And I’m sure Boston will use Ullmark after the other guy was routed in Philly 

15 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I am being realistic about this team and I realize we will need Middlestadt back and much bigger issue is Eichel or whatever we get for him if he is traded. Sure I would prefer him to get the surgery and play for us.  I see no situation where we get a guy as good as Jack in return.  I would hope the teams play so far might inspire him ?  We get Boston and Tampa at home coming up.  Two real tests.  And I’m sure Boston will use Ullmark after the other guy was routed in Philly 

I think the Sabres are playing better for two reasons. They don't have Eichels big head and they don't have Ristolainens no brain.

Edited by flyercanuck

9 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

I think the Sabres are playing better for two reasons. They don't have Eichels big head and they don't have Ristolainens no brain.

Eichel is a tremendous talent that no player on this team is fit to tie his skate laces.  Yes he may be arrogant,  if we could really use him