Minnesota Wild @ Vancouver Canucks, Tuesday 10-26-2021, 9:00pm, Rogers Arena

MNSOTA

9 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

Russo reports possible Covid-problems. 

If that report is true, where is Beckman?

LW Kyle Rau 4gm 2g 3a 5pt +4

C Connor Dewar 4gm 2g 2a 4pt +3

D Jon Lizotte 4gm 0g 1a 1pt +3

LW Adam Beckman 4gm 1g 2a 3pt +2

Rau and Dewar are doing better than Beckman so they got the call.  

• Good Post 1

1 hour ago, IllaZilla said:

LW Kyle Rau 4gm 2g 3a 5pt +4

C Connor Dewar 4gm 2g 2a 4pt +3

D Jon Lizotte 4gm 0g 1a 1pt +3

LW Adam Beckman 4gm 1g 2a 3pt +2

Rau and Dewar are doing better than Beckman so they got the call.  

Thanks for the correction. Definitely not Beckman when compared to the others. I still feel he should have had a place after the pre-season. Now he just needs to earn it again.

4 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

Thanks for the correction. Definitely not Beckman when compared to the others. I still feel he should have had a place after the pre-season. Now he just needs to earn it again.

Agree. He should have had a place after the preseason. Do you believe they will give to him after earning it again? No trust any more. It seems Rossi is benched already for 2 games by Tim Army.

On 10/28/2021 at 9:50 AM, lynxrattle said:

No correction. Just facts. And Beckman probably should have gotten a roster spot because of his training camp. But he would probably have been playing on the third or fourth line. Where Rem Pitlick is. He wasn't going to displace any of the top six based on one preseason. Even that sled Greenway. And I'm not sure how much playing on that 3-4 line or sitting in the pressbox regularly would have helped his development as much as playing topline minutes in Iowa and getting into all sorts of different situations.

I have no doubt that if Beckman keeps playing the way he is, we'll see him sooner rather than later.

I think quite like that too. If Beckman had got the 3rd/4th line spot, he would have probably played some games, only to find out that he's not ready yet, and would then have played in Iowa with the hopefully learned lesson that he needs the AHL experience to really try to make it in the NHL.