Minnesota Wild vs New York Islanders, Sunday 11-7-21, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

IF they do that at home for Suter, I may have to replace my TV....😡  Those two mired our franchise in mediocrity and were generally insubordinate A-Holes.  They have also hamstrung us for the next 4 years.  Give them an arena acknowledgement if they return some of our salary cap (if that could actually transpire) 😒

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That's now two possessions and two turnovers for League Minimum.  Somewhere upstairs, the Wild Mgmt are smiling at each other for the buyout.  He looks pitifully slow (hands, brain, and feet).  Wild look much faster without him (I am ignoring Rask's glacial pace - when it is on the ice).

3 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

IF they do that at home for Suter, I may have to replace my TV....😡  Those two mired our franchise in mediocrity and were generally insubordinate A-Holes.  They have also hamstrung us for the next 4 years.  Give them an arena acknowledgement if they return some of our salary cap (if that could actually transpire) 😒

You know they will, Might as well order a back up now. 😁

• Like 1
  • Annoyed 1

59 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

You know they will, Might as well order a back up now. 😁

I actually know the Public Address announcer, Adam Abrams.  I might have to slip him some Benjamin's in an envelope to botch any intro/acknowledgement.   Well worth the investment for me....

• Haha 1
  • Good Post 1

58 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

What a way to ruin a stellar period.

Plays like that are deflating, but I am not surprised that Spurg got out-muscled by Anders Lee.  The guy is a horse, and it is probably the one weakness Spurg has - being over matched in physicality.  

• Like 2

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

League Minimum just takes a terrible lazy penalty.  I smell a G, and a long time on the bench for the soon-to-be Beer League All-Star.

I knew that would make you happy

• Haha 1