Wild vs. Jets 11/26/21 @ 2:30PM CST at the "X"

CreaseAndAssist

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Some crazy $hit will be coming out about the pyramids.  No......men/slaves did NOT fashion those stones and carry them over dozens of miles to build the pyramids - TOTAL BS.  Did you know that they found pyramids even older in Siberia?  Perhaps there is another in Antarctica?  We were all shoveled a whole bunch of horse manure in our educational years.

image.jpeg.9bbdffddb246d0b227344558b05df04c.jpeg

• Haha 2

Just now, bbgarnett said:

man our PP is so bad

From what I saw, honestly, the Jets looked like they upped their effort on the PK more than the Wild looking bad.
Minnesota did alright pushing forward, but the Jets all of a sudden remembered how to cover lanes, stand guys up at the blue line, and check would be attackers.

1 hour ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving day yourself.

T-Giving was great (thanks for asking), I hope all of your was, as well.

BTW.  My new 'post COVID look, complete with shaved sides and full-tats' was a BIG HIT with my older relatives I had not seen in two years (see ledge picture).  A fine look for me too in the corporate world, as with all these 'WOKE' people in abundance, I am expressing myself herein in a new way in my next half/century.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

BTW.  My new 'post COVID look, complete with shaved sides and full-tats' was a BIG HIT with my older relatives I had not seen in two years (see ledge picture).  A fine look for me too in the corporate world, as with all these 'WOKE' people in abundance, I am expressing myself herein in a new way in my next half/century.

Mine was good.
My own family is primarily in Florida, some in New York, so did Face Time with them.

Spent the day with my Minnesota in-laws.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

You're taller than imagined. But that getting away from it all - ledge attitude is a bit concerning. :P

• Haha 1

Our plans kept changing the few days before and up to Thanksgiving day. Were we hosting a few? Going somewhere else...Some cleared of Covid, while other's got it.
🤪 Eventually landing 2 hours in Southern minny and only 1 almost deer encounter on the drive home in the dark...So, Normal for us I guess. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

You're taller than imagined. But that getting away from it all - ledge attitude is a bit concerning. :P

Ledge attitude stemmed from the prospect of 4 more years of ill-Suited and Parise - I had a nightmare they were coming back to our club 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bbgarnett said:

Armbar takedown

Pierre Luc Dubois for Patrick Laine seems to have worked out for both teams so far.....Still, two guys I thought would have more impact via draft position, which is why you never know with these very top guys.  

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Pierre Luc Dubois for Patrick Laine seems to have worked out for both teams so far.....Still, two guys I thought would have more impact via draft position, which is why you never know with these very top guys.  

Jack Roslovic is probably the best player in that trade.

Edited by bbgarnett
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

We could do the 'Lethal Weapon' jump...You can be Mel. 😅

I will be Mel if you want to sit on the $hitter with the bomb underneath it and hoping I don't f&%k up (as long as you don't 'dirty me' during the jump to the tub).😂