Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Sunday 12-12-21, 8:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

MNSOTA

Spurgeon looks like CRAP tonight.  I have always felt that he does not match up well with the Knights.  Too small and weak from what I have seen.  Need a bit more heft and grit against this team.  He has also mishandled several pucks since he has come back.  Focus issues

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

I think that goal in our net was a Spurgeon's mistake. He is not as fast as we need.

Too small and too weak.  Not enough speed to cover for a botched play.  Brodin is badly needed just like last year.  He is just simply better.

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Spurgeon looks like CRAP tonight.  I have always felt that he does not match up well with the Knights.  Too small and weak from what I have seen.  Need a bit more heft and grit against this team.  He has also mishandled several pucks since he has come back.  Focus issues

Exactly what I have seen out of him. 

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Too much pressure put on himself having the C.
Give it to Foligno and be done with it. :P

57 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Foligno IS the captain of this team.  Brodin should have an A (and probably will when/if Dumba is moved).  

BTW:  I think Spurgeon still can play Top Notch, but age does hurt consistency if you are overmatched (and he is in many games physically, and he is getting 'old' by the day - we NEED Brodin more than Spurgeon, as evidenced by our record when Spurg is out versus Brodin).