COVID protocol

Samifan

59 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Covid just broke Provorov’s iron man streak! Covid picked the wrong flyers defenseman!!!!

Giroux and Provy in protocol and will miss the Ducks game tonight 

Jeeeezus someone please give it to Yandle so we can yank this band aid off.

:5a6425fa25331_VikingSkoool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Looks like the Flyers are settling into their 2nd 10-game losing streak of the season.

Pitt next then Sharks, Canes, Bruins Rangers - that would be 8...and then the Isles back-to-back...Maaaybe it ends at 8 or 9. How many w/out Giroux and Provorov? Not sure how long the Covid thing is these days (who can keep up?)

I hate being pessimistic but JHC last night vs the Ducks - I would guess somewhere around 40 turnovers. Seriously. No matter who is out there ... they put Zero effort into making clean passes.

The Flyers GF/GA is -24. That pretty much says it all.

Edited by GratefulFlyers
typo

3 hours ago, GratefulFlyers said:

Looks like the Flyers are settling into their 2nd 10-game losing streak of the season.

Pitt next then Sharks, Canes, Bruins Rangers - that would be 8...and then the Isles back-to-back...Maaaybe it ends at 8 or 9. How many w/out Giroux and Provorov? Not sure how long the Covid thing is these days (who can keep up?)

I hate being pessimistic but JHC last night vs the Ducks - I would guess somewhere around 40 turnovers. Seriously. No matter who is out there ... they put Zero effort into making clean passes.

The Flyers GF/GA is -24. That pretty much says it all.

Shane Wright will may some of this madness all worth it.....otherwise another wasted season.

:BrownBag:

6 hours ago, GratefulFlyers said:

Not even close.  The Ducks had more turnovers than the Flyers.  Ducks had 10, Flyers had 8.

Ha! Thanks for the link. I didn't mean to dispute the "official" results and I figured that's what you posted. I went by what I saw. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Maybe I am being too critical but to me a pass that misses the mark, where the opposition regains control is a turnover. I don't know how the NHL or TSN counts them. Dumps minus the chase I count too unless it's a line change. Or a dump 'n chase where the Flyers get outmuscled, outworked and don't keep the puck...that's a turnover to me.

But by far the most obvious were how the Flyers missed their intended targets. It was right and left and almost everyone was guilty vs. the Ducks...and the Kings and the Sharks... etc. If you watched the game you couldn't miss the multiple bad passes even on one shift.