Minnesota Wild @ Boston Bruins, Thursday 1-6-22, 6:00pm, TD Garden

MNSOTA

In hindsight maybe if Foligno had tried to hurt Frederic immediately after he ripped Zuccarello's helmet off would have cooled Fred of. Maybe not, but the message to the players is you can not turn a blind eye to slightest misdemeanors. One really needs to react resolutely and without exceptions. The message to the Wild's coaching seems to be the the NHL safety board will not be able to or willing to solve these kind of acts. So far there is no sign of any fines or suspensions. The responsibility is the coaching staff's if the NHL/Safety board fails.

And yeah, Alexandron, I agree, I don't either remember a time with this many injuries and not only that, but injuries to key players. There is a risk we might miss the playoffs, not because of bad play, but because of an F in protecting players from injuries.

• Like 1

Injury updates….

Ek is skating. He could be back Friday.

Brodin will not play against Washington.

Regarding Kaprizov, word is they hope he could play next Friday. Evason didn’t give a time frame but they hope he’s ready “next time we play.” To me, that’s phenomenal news that his playing next Friday is even on the table.

Spurgeon skating on his own. No time frame mentioned.

Talbot to skate this coming week.

Greenway didn’t clear protocol. Duhaime did and will play against Washington….provided he gets back from Boston in time.

Edited by TallyTigerShark
  • Good Post 1