Game 44: Kings at Flyers; 1/29/22 @ 1 PM, NBCSP

Howie58

19 hours ago, Samifan said:

Hell yes he would have. As ****** as this season has been, at least I haven’t had to watch that POS!

Cam has 17 more goals this season than Jake who has 1 single little goal and most importantly Cam is +10 on this turd of a team while Jake is -5.

Sorry IDGAF what happens from here on out but one thing the Flyers got right was swapping Jake for Cam.

WIN ALL DAY LONG!!!!!  

:PopcornSmiley2:

• Like 2
  • Good Post 1

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

Yeah i know see that is the thing to me.

Yes he does have some skill and yes he can make plays like that but to me it is like the same reason i am not happy with Jalen Hurts as the Eagles QB....yes he too can be very good but here lies the problem...he like Risto can/won't do it enough or consistently.

If you are wanting type of pay day then i need goo consistently play night in night out every game.

So Risto like Hurts makes my mind up to move on because they can't be what we want and need so why waste more time.

Sorry to use the Eagles as an example because i'm sure you don't follow the NFL but i tried best i could to explain...i don't mind paying but with that said i need a good return on my money and i just don't feel i am going to get it....from what i have seen so far.

But it isn't lost on me that Chuckles isn't going to admit he made a mistake and resign him...

:BrownBag:

As I said when he first traded for Risto, he's got all the tools, no toolbox. The guy is skilled, can skate and has decent size. He just has no hockey sense.

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

Cam has 17 more goals this season than Jake who has 1 single little goal and most importantly Cam is +10 on this turd of a team while Jake is -5.

Sorry IDGAF what happens from here on out but one thing the Flyers got right was swapping Jake for Cam.

WIN ALL DAY LONG!!!!!  

:PopcornSmiley2:

It's the least worst trade he's made...cause none of them are great. I'm fine with Atkinson...but this team is going nowhere while Fletcher is boss. So that extra year of contract that we take on will probably end up being a hinderance to whoever the gm is then. And if it's still Fletcher, I may not even be an NHL fan anymore. 

6 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

As I said when he first traded for Risto, he's got all the tools, no toolbox. The guy is skilled, can skate and has decent size. He just has no hockey sense.

Just like Travis Sanheim that is why those two might be the worse pair we have also why Chuckles keeps Yandle around to make those two look serviceable...

:BrownBag:

• Haha 1