Minnesota Wild vs Florida Panthers, Friday 2-18-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

21 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

Well, schooled by the Cats and by the Jets. We need better goal tending and better defending, maybe more sandpaper in the top lines (they played aggressive enough against the Cats, but not against the Jets). We're not there yet is the message to Guerin. Hopefully Leipold agrees. We don't need Guerin going Fletcher at the trade dead line. Just keep developing piece by piece.

As well as better offending. Actually I was expecting our loss in last 2 games when Talbot was in net. Why Evason put him 2 games in a row?We had 3:6 in one game and 2:6 in other game losses. 12 goals in 2 games in our net. I am not sure about our game result tomorrow against Oilers. Sadly Boldy and Fiala didn't step up in production during these games as well as during the game against Jets last week.

Benn was disappointing me with his play too. Good news according to Russo, Addison was called up for our trip to Canada. Rask was assigned for the 1st time to Iowa. Wish in stead of him Rossi will be called up to the big club.

And sincerely I do not like Evason practice to pull goalie 7 minutes before the end of the game. 2 minutes is enough especially against too good teams.

Edited by Alexandron

I am already dreaming about intriguing offensive line Fiala - Rossi - Boldy. The last 2 had very nice chemistry in Iowa and Fiala with Boldy are having pretty nice current chemistry as well. Rossi is the most producing forward in Iowa. We need him here as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, Alexandron said:

I am already dreaming about intriguing offensive line Fiala - Rossi - Boldy. The last 2 had very nice chemistry in Iowa and Fiala with Boldy are having pretty nice current chemistry as well. Rossi is the most producing forward in Iowa. We need him here as soon as possible.

I can see the need to help Fiala and Boldy, but at the same time Rossi looked not ready at all when he was playing for the Wild. I'd prefer waiting until he looks ready in the AHL. I haven't seen his playing in the AHL, though, so I wouldn't know if he's playing better. He looked too weak to me to really compete. Can you imagine him playing against the Jets? I'd say let him get stronger - hopefully Kaprizov strong - and then he'll be good.