Minnesota Wild @ Carolina Hurricanes, Saturday 4-2-22, 6:00pm, PNC Arena

MNSOTA

As I have now relieved myself, I am waxing about Joust and how unexpected and annoying the pteradactyl was when I played (while I contemplate all the quarters I pissed down the drain during that period).  Reminds me of the wife when she wants something done.....Waaaah UH.....Waaaah UH.  Of course her commands to me sound like Charlie Brown's teacher - indecipherable. 😁 

Joust.png.146ee6a88df94ac913aed94ce4a2b009.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

I'm smart enough NOT to put such thoughts down in text. 😄

Well....a few commands had just echoed down the stairs into my barroom (where I watch).  I hid in the storeroom.  My bulldog is now watching the Wild with interest.😁

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Well....a few commands had just echoed down the stairs into my barroom (where I watch).  I hid in the storeroom.  My bulldog is now watching the Wild with interest.😁

It goes without saying that I need to find my 'man pants' that she has stolen from me when I watch the Wild, leaving me with the skirt.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Again...You're giving away classified info. Deniability FTW.

• Haha 1

Just now, ClusterChuck said:

Again...You're giving away classified info. Deniability FTW.

The 'invisible man trick' is known by all of the legal profession. They likely employ it as well.  In a few years, I will use the 'battery in my hearing aid is dead trick' - which I am sure they are also quite familiar with.  Besides, as long as I agree to watch some horrendous Rom/Com after the game, I am in the clear.😁.  It's called effective 'game management' for a reason

• Good Post 1

Just now, Icechipper said:

WTF is that James Taylor (my buddy, long story) and Bon Jovi (also weird encounter) advertising on the ice?

Isn't James Taylor like 104?  Bon Jovi looks like plastic, so he will never look 104...