Minnesota Wild @ Carolina Hurricanes, Saturday 4-2-22, 6:00pm, PNC Arena

MNSOTA

10 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Isn't James Taylor like 104?  Bon Jovi looks like plastic, so he will never look 104...

My job one time, because I had a broken foot, was to toss him a fresh t shirt after he ran through audience! Bon Jovi is buff. JT is Mr. Cool and rides a Gary Fisher bike.

Edited by Icechipper

Best Mass Mutual commercial ever.  3 dumb children their parents are contemplating will take care of them in retirement.  After the idiocy of the first two illustrated, they are counting on the little girl having the wisdom.....until she throws a ball straight into a hornets nest from about 5 feet.  With all the bad ads, this was a 5 star. ....Yes, I am old and bored and awaiting game wrap-up....Then, an ad for the New Fags on the Block concert; no thanks.  Who attends these events for the never were's?

• Like 2

Just now, Icechipper said:

My job one time, because I had a broken foot, was to toss him a fresh t shirt after he ran through audience! JT is Mr. Cool and rides a Gary Fisher bike.

That's awesome.  Does he still have teeth and pee upright?  Seems really old

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Kap is just on a run that you rarely see....Not much more to say

His most recent goals are from a sharp angles, as well as Fiala too.  And Kaprizov's 85 points in 67 games in his 2nd NHL season passed Gaborik's 83 points in 77 games in his 7th NHL season as a Captain in one single year (2007-2008) for the Wild team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Yikes.  I could chip a golf ball out of the sand traps under Lou's eyes.  Perhaps he had too many 'bumps' or isn't sleeping well.  I HIGHLY doubt he pees upright without missing the commode.  

Lol...Hey, He's still doing the job and way better even with all that than Walz does. 😄

• Good Post 1

Just now, ClusterChuck said:

Lol...Hey, He's still doing the job and way better even with all that than Walz does. 😄

I love Lou!  His aging is becoming more acute, and bringing the reality home for me (I am on the wrong side of 1/2 century, so also on the back nine).

48 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

His most recent goals are from a sharp angles, as well as Fiala too.  And Kaprizov's 85 points in 67 games in his 2nd NHL season passed Gaborik's 83 points in 77 games in his 7th NHL season as a Captain in one single year (2007-2008) for the Wild team.

I was slightly wrong. Kaprizov played 66 games out of 67 Wild games, because of injury and he has total 84 points.

According to NHL Public Relations@PR_NHL

In only his second NHL season, Kirill Kaprizov (38-46—84 in 66 GP) established an

@mnwild franchise record for points in a single campaign.

11 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

4 more !! 😎
Needed that whistle desperatly.

You are right .He needs 4 more goals to pass Gaborik's and Staal's records of 42 goals in one season. His stats are now 85 points (39 goals; 46 assists; +/- +21) in 66 played games.

I would like to present current 3 NHL tables of players stats of total points; total goals and +/- differences. Please, pay more attention to a 3rd table, because it presents more interest on our players records, which are not too bad at all.

1. https://www.espn.com/nhl/stats/player

2. https://www.espn.com/nhl/stats/player/_/view/skating/table/offensive/sort/goals/dir/desc

3. https://www.espn.com/nhl/stats/player/_/view/skating/table/general/sort/plusMinus/dir/desc