Minnesota Wild vs Colorado Avalanche, Friday 4-29-2022, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

10 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Ominous reply about Foligno by Evason. 🙁

Those are sad news.😟 Hope, he does not have any broken bones or ligaments, but only bruises. Probably he needs some good bed rest; painkillers and anti-inflammatory medication for the next few days. If he has broken bones or ligaments then, unfortunately, his  season probably will be done.

Decent game, although let's be honest...Colorado was without most of their best players.  No MacKinnon, no Makar, no Landeskog makes a difference.  Still, the team didn't wait and they went out and got the job done.  However losing Foligno could be big for their playoff hopes for all of the intangibles he provides.  Although as Bill Guerin said on Russo, next man up...so its probably Deslauriers' job now.  I have a full game recap an autopsy to the Iowa Wild season and prospect news too!  Check it out!  

Wild Secure Home Ice Advantage with 4-1 Win Over Colorado

I just listened on YouTube some predictions regarding Stanley Cup winning. Interesting Colorado is going to play against Stars during the 1st round, because Predators lost yesterday in regulation 5:4 against Coyotes after staring the game with 4:0 leading score. That link predicted Colorado will win the Cup in a final round against Tampa in 6 games. I will not tell regarding our team in their prediction because I do not think it will happened. I just do not believe into it.

4 hours ago, Alexandron said:

I just listened on YouTube some predictions regarding Stanley Cup winning. Interesting Colorado is going to play against Stars during the 1st round, because Predators lost yesterday in regulation 5:4 against Coyotes after staring the game with 4:0 leading score. That link predicted Colorado will win the Cup in a final round against Tampa in 6 games. I will not tell regarding our team in their prediction because I do not think it will happened. I just do not believe into it.

Wait a minute....Preds are in the 8th spot (with that amazing loss) So they should be playing the Av's (Top seed)
Stars are 1 pt ahead of the Preds, So they should be going against Calgary.🤔

Most of those sites predict the top 2 point teams usually and instead of Panthers-Av's, They went with TB because of reigning champs.

Edited by ClusterChuck
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

Wait a minute....Preds are in the 8th spot (with that amazing loss) So they should be playing the Av's (Top seed)
Stars are 1 pt ahead of the Preds, So they should be going against Calgary.🤔

Most of those sites predict the top 2 point teams usually and instead of Panthers-Av's, They went with TB because of reigning champs.

I know now. That was on YouTube link were saying that Colorado is going to play against Dallas. Mistakenly I trusted to that link. Did you vote for our win? 🙂 We have a chance of doing this on a playoffs forum.

11 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

I know now. That was on YouTube link were saying that Colorado is going to play against Dallas. Mistakenly I trusted to that link. Did you vote for our win? 🙂 We have a chance of doing this on a playoffs forum.

I got your back, Jack 😁
I'll look around for that voting. 😎

On 4/30/2022 at 9:40 PM, ClusterChuck said:

I got your back, Jack 😁
I'll look around for that voting. 😎

I still do not see you there. Jimtown Guy is pretty active there. 😁

The name of our playoffs hockey forum page is:

2021-22 Playoffs Opening Round: St. Louis Blues (C3) at Minnesota Wild (C2)

• Like 1