Free agency predictions from crack addict on you tube (not Hockey Guy)

This clown says your Flyers do not have the room but will make room and throw a boatload of cash at Johnny hockey, Gudreau.  Well who knows, but he says the GM there does not believe a rebuild is necessary.  Thus hiring Torts.  What?  Does he think Tortorella is going to perform miracles?  And most of his prediction are crap.  He is predicting many to just stay put, but he has Husso going to the Devils.  I would like to think my Sabres will put in a bid for him.?  I put this in the Flyers forum because that was one of his top predictions.  He said many do not agree and a rebuild is a better idea.  You guys would know better than I, but I do not see a real fast fix given the decline.  He has Kadri going to Pittsburgh and Fluery also.  I mean, what is it, does Pittsburgh havd more money thann the rest of the league?  He has Campbell, goalie in Toronto, going to Edmonton.  This guy is on CRACK

On 6/29/2022 at 10:25 AM, Hockey Junkie said:

This clown says your Flyers do not have the room but will make room and throw a boatload of cash at Johnny hockey, Gudreau.  Well who knows, but he says the GM there does not believe a rebuild is necessary.  Thus hiring Torts.  What?  Does he think Tortorella is going to perform miracles?  And most of his prediction are crap.  He is predicting many to just stay put, but he has Husso going to the Devils.  I would like to think my Sabres will put in a bid for him.?  I put this in the Flyers forum because that was one of his top predictions.  He said many do not agree and a rebuild is a better idea.  You guys would know better than I, but I do not see a real fast fix given the decline.  He has Kadri going to Pittsburgh and Fluery also.  I mean, what is it, does Pittsburgh havd more money thann the rest of the league?  He has Campbell, goalie in Toronto, going to Edmonton.  This guy is on CRACK

Sabres fan? That means YOU must be on crack!!!!

• Like 1

On 6/29/2022 at 1:25 PM, Hockey Junkie said:

You didn't cite the source so haven't read this specific take, but everything you wrote is widely circulated elsewhere.  I don't see anything there that I haven't seen in multiple places.

The only thing there that is crack worthy, honestly, is Husso to Buffalo. Your GM would need to be on large portions of it.

• Like 1

My source says that if you are a Sabre fan, the perpetual rebuild will continue long after most teams have been good then bad and then good again. Resigning Craig Anderson in net is proof of that. Nothing says youth movement like a broke down forty something goalie.

• Like 3