Flyers at Sabres preseason game

OccamsRazor

8 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

A look at the lineup tonight for the game...

FdqSmw8XEAAAiP1.jpg.d23a8ec7807ae0d7ba341753f16a4c6a.jpg

JVR will be in working on his floating skills.

How funny would it be to see JVR float and get benched for 2 periods of a  preseason game by Torts!

Edited by Samifan
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Yes, thanks.

I forgot that raging alcoholic Rick Jennerette retired. Sabres play by play guy sounds like he is broadcasting the PGA tour from inside of a library.

Well, the good news so far is that Frost and York are leading the club in ice time, so that's a positive. Grosenick is not an NHL caliber goalie though. Should have started Ersson and let him play. Laperriere is no head coach though and the Flyers can't fire him fast enough. The fact he's handling the prospects is downright scary. Let Jason Smith take over and become head coach. He at least has been a head coach and has a clue about player development that isn't based entirely on checking. 

Edited by BobbyClarkeFan16
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

Well, the good news so far is that Frost and York are leading the club in ice time, so that's a positive.

Can''t justify keeping Attard off the bottom pair with York in place of Braun.

And i don't how you could leave Noah Cates off the Flyers i like his game. He's a sneaky shooter.

29 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Can''t justify keeping Attard off the bottom pair with York in place of Braun.

And i don't how you could leave Noah Cates off the Flyers i like his game. He's a sneaky shooter.

Cates is going to make the opening night roster, no doubt in my mind. It's too bad that Captain Cockknuckle signed Deslaurier and MacEwan because they're blocking spots for players who can actually make a difference. So while the Flyers could potentially roll a 4th line of Cates - Cates - Laczynski, they're going to roll out crap and go on about the merits of 'toughness.' But I digress. Yes, Cates will be on the opening roster. 

• Like 1