Minnesota Wild vs New York Rangers, Thursday 10-13-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

Wow.
Kaprizov doesn't normally mishandle passes, but he did just now with that pass from Sam Steel.

Team giving up 6 goals on the whole is pretty bad, but, if ya wanna look at the glass half full, they managed to get 3 by the likes of Igor Shesterkin...and could have had more had Duhaime and Gaudreau put away their high danger chances.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

I do NOT like Ryan Reaves, the player.... was hoping Marcus would clean his clock, but Reaves is a handful...for anyone.

I gave that bout, sad to say, to Reaves.

I never noticed Reaves was playing 😄 but yeah, He handled Foligno pretty easily.

I have just heard from commentators that we lost the 2nd time in a Wild history the home opener game. But for the 1st time with such ashamed score 3:7.  So far it is a worst result in NHL of this 2022-2023 season. 7 goals out of 35 shots for Fleury is a very very bad number. He should step up in his future play, or he will be a backup goalie. Hard to win when 7 goals are in our net. I did not miss Talbot , but I missed Wallstedt who is, IMO, capable to help the team to compete. I do not think Fleury and Gustafsson will be able to provide for us a competitive level during the regular season as well as for the playoffs if we will get in. Tonight Boldy was good and a 1st line too especially when Boldy was in it. Maybe he could be as a permanent center there? Now I am already worry if we will be able to win next 3 games against LAK; AVS; Canucks on our home ice. Time will show. 

9 hours ago, wildstars95 said:

I have flower as one of my 2 goalies ...good thing it starts on monday 🙄

I have Marc-André AND Coyotes' Vejmeka. So far I'm off a fantastic start thank to my elite goaltending.

• Uggh... 1