Minnesota Wild @ Ottawa Senators, Thursday 10-27-22, 6:00pm, Canadian Tire Centre

MNSOTA

Where was this recent domination and effort in the first 3 games?!?  Surely, training camp must not be viewed as a success given our opening few games.  Dean and BG probably meddled too much early on and now they are just playing loose.  Too bad we were smoked in the first few games, and are just now getting to an even record with a win 😒

1 hour ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

You mean, he is bad for your liver and can cause emphysema?? :ph34r:

Hartman probably smokes his beer and drinks his cigarettes.....He has that snarky, pissed off disposition.  Sometimes it bites him in the a$$.  Still, a BS call in my view (gutless stripes)

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Hartman probably smokes his beer and drinks his cigarettes.....He has that snarky, pissed off disposition.  Sometimes it bites him in the a$$.  Still, a BS call in my view (gutless stripes)

Both calls were pretty weak given what the Sens have been doing also.

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

I like poking fun at knuckledraggers like Hartman, but I also realize, in lieu of a true 1 or 2C, he has done an admirable job for the Wild and playing with top talents like Kap and Zucc.