Minnesota Wild vs Detroit Red Wings, Wednesday 12-14-22, 6:30pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

9 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

Can someone with more hockey smarts explain what the strategy is for that drop pass entry on the pp

Its called 'first carrier ineptitude,' as if no one knows the idiotic drop pass is coming 🙄  Fools  no one, and half the time, it just causes a stupid 'no look' to be fumbled or picked off.  

35 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

I’m sorry but when your game is the early game of the national broadcast, there shouldn’t also be a local broadcast. A local broadcast that then blacks out the national broadcast because of a ridiculous dispute between a communications company and numerous cable/satellite companies. 

Worst part is we don’t get to see the intermission report from tnt. 

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

I usually do or at least check the Wild/NHL app but I had appts and other things going on today and just assumed a midweek game would start at 7

I thought even tho it said 6:30 it would be 7 with it being Military appreciation night and some pre game events.

43 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

I’m sorry but when your game is the early game of the national broadcast, there shouldn’t also be a local broadcast. A local broadcast that then blacks out the national broadcast because of a ridiculous dispute between a communications company and numerous cable/satellite companies. 

do you guys have access to an Android phone by any chance? I would suggest that if you do download caststreams https://www.caststreams.com/. you have to download from there and sideload the app as it's not available in the Google play store. You can than just cast the game from the phone to your TV. it's not HD, only HD  if you donate like 22 bucks then you can unlock a 720P stream and both home and away feeds. But I have used it and the free version is passable for me.

Edited by bbgarnett

And now it's not on... 😏

Good to see the Ref's discuss the Reaves hit and not over react and hand out major/GM.
I think everyone in the arena thought the Det player needed to be keeping his head up.

Edited by ClusterChuck