Huge win in Tampa, another big one tonight in Sunrise

Buffalo Rick

After a bogus call on the Sabres after another , Tage Thompson and his hat trick performance and a huge short handed OT goal by Lebushkun. put down Tampa and now on to Miami to play the Panthers. A team far less quality on defense than Tampa but they arguably have a bit more offensive firepower.  But so do the Sabres.  Maybe another shootout.  Hats off TFG for calling the 6-5 score last night.  The goals against were in Comrie who thankfully I won’t have to see again any time soon.  I’d gladly buy him a cargo seat on Greyhound one way to Rochester!  What a game by Tage Thompson and what a pass by Skinner on the 3rd Buffalo goal! We have caught the Capitals and have Pittsburgh and Islanders on the ropes.  We have 5 games in hand on Islanders.  

I was going to watch old re-runs of John Ritter in Three's Company while I had my turkey sandwich, but decided to check in on HF.net, and this take is FAR funnier than anything Jack Tripper or Mr. Furley can say or do!

Some fans have rose tinted glasses....others, however, have a closet full of rose colored visors.

Comedy gold here! 

Oh, and objectively...congrats on the win.
Could be the Sabres' big SC playoff victory right there. 
popcorn.jpg.0979ed25d30c5ad9e158fbe98094a624.jpg

I never thought I would say this, it feels so foreign to say, 

Buffalo is fun to watch.

They are young. And strong. And undisciplined in a fun way. 

They are capable of taking it to anyone on a given night. They are also capable of losing spectacularly to anyone on a given night.

Fun team, rooting for buffalo and Detroit to get those two spots in the east. Tired of sid and Ovie every year.

52 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

Fun team, rooting for buffalo and Detroit to get those two spots in the east. Tired of sid and Ovie every year.

Same for me, at least I'm going with Detroit and Ottawa even though it's gonna be very very difficult for the Sens. About the Wings, it's just a matter of time: at one point Yzerman's magic will be rewarded.

Buffalo still need depth behind the net and maybe a good veteran Dman to stabilize the defensive corps (yeah, such kind of players don't grow on trees unfortunately). Maybe a potential landing spot for Reimer?

• Like 1