Minnesota Wild vs Calgary Flames, Tuesday 3-7-23, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

9 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

And Freddie waiting too long. 🤪

He just BLOWS on the PP2.  3 Turnovers to add to his ONE TOTAL point on PP2 ALL YEAR.  I just don't get how you can give the guy (and most of the rest of PP2) any TOI on PP2.  He is HORRIBLE and a turnover machine.

• Like 1
  • Uggh... 1

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

He just BLOWS on the PP2.  3 Turnovers to add to his ONE TOTAL point on PP2 ALL YEAR.  I just don't get how you can give the guy (and most of the rest of PP2) any TOI on PP2.  He is HORRIBLE and a turnover machine.

Too many setup guys and no shooters. Well 1.
I still say it's the 'system' and not the players. Needs revamping.

• Like 1

The early returns on KlingONS game are not positive.  He throws away a lot of lazy passes (in the zone and on breakouts).  Not sure what BG was thinking, he may be done.  Familiarity can be an issue, but not with regard to Pee Wee passes getting picked off 

13 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

over the game would be with 1 or 2 goals on powerless play 3 practice the wild must

And lose 89 from PP2.  He is killing any limited momentum they get.  He just flounders on the man advantage.  Does Dean lose his 'man crush' AFTER he is shown the door?!?  Gaudrea is a serviceable 3rd Liner - Nothing more.  DE cannot make him a Top 6 - in spite of a myriad of opportunities.  He77 he is also turning 30 soon.  He is going to lose the locker room if he does not quit with the favoritism  

• Uggh... 1