Leafs are the only team that could upset Boston in a best of 7

The Leafs are no joke.  They have a shot.  They have guys like Matthews and Marner and Tavares that can make Boston's life miserable.  If anyone is going to upset Boston in the East, look no farther.  A Leafs vs Vegas final is possible. 

• 1 month later...

Well, this aged well.

Boston was tanked going in. Had the Maple Leafs drawn them in the first round, this may have appeared brilliant.

Edited by ruxpin

I suppose it's rich ragging on them when our team can't even sniff the playoffs, but them renting space on the parade route in November each years makes them such an easy target.

I wonder where Vader is.

47 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

I suppose it's rich ragging on them when our team can't even sniff the playoffs, but them renting space on the parade route in November each years makes them such an easy target.

I wonder where Vader is.

Only reason I'm here is the Laffs fan that was here who kept coming to the Flyers boards trolling and talking smack just giving it back to him.

No not Rick the other guy can't remember his name @Holymakinaw yeah that is the clown I am referring to hope they have hidden the sharp objects from him...

• Like 1