Round 1, Game 1: Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars, Monday 4-17-23, 8:30pm, American Airlines Center

MNSOTA

Just now, Jimtown guy said:

Needed that whistle badly 

Probably easier said than done, but I'd like to see Minnesota skate the puck out of their zone a bit more.
Seems like they are just flicking it out now, and it is resulting in either MORE sustained Dallas pressure, or icing.

Someone needs to take the calm road and skate it right down the Stars' collective throats to break their flow.

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

As long as Faber doesn't turn pucks over like Fiala turning over brats on a grill, I am happy with the trade Minnesota made! 😏

and we got Liam Ohgren with the pick too so I'd say we have a lot too look forward too.

• Like 2

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Probably easier said than done, but I'd like to see Minnesota skate the puck out of their zone a bit more.
Seems like they are just flicking it out now, and it is resulting in either MORE sustained Dallas pressure, or icing.

Someone needs to take the calm road and skate it right down the Stars' collective throats to break their flow.

They're playing like they do with a 1-2 goal lead right now.

From what I have seen.  I don't think we will see Faber in the AHL.  He has taken 2 shifts in last 4 minutes (in a tie playoff game).  Dean must like what he is seeing.  I have not seen him make a mistake - has looked very solid and has some juice in his stick and feet.

• Like 2
  • Good Post 1