Senators' Ownership Situation Gets Interesting

radoran

33 minutes ago, radoran said:

Snoop Dogg competing with Ryan Reynolds for ownership of the Ottawa Senators is the 2023 Bingo Card Content I'm here for.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nhl/snoop-dogg-joining-group-competing-with-ryan-reynolds-in-bid-for-senators-ownership-reports/ar-AA1aEQZh

At first I thought "Why the hell would Snoop Dog want to buy a hockey team?" But at least he sounds like he's doing it for the right reasons. 

If I were a Sens fan, I think I'd prefer Reynolds, but who knows.

I don't think the Senators need another owner that makes everything about him. The best team owner to me is one who signs the cheques, lets the GM and Coach do their jobs, then collects the profits without trying to be the centre of attention. Who owns the Sharks? NFI. With Snoopy at the helm he'd make it all about his ego trip just like Melnyk did, and that would be pretty rubbish

1 hour ago, Puck_Pun said:

Snoopy at the helm he'd make it all about his ego trip just like Melnyk did, and that would be pretty rubbish

Snoop's an investor in a group, and not the lead investor.

I doubt he's pulling strings on a hockey franchise...

I like the Deadpool movies better than Snoop the vampire killer movies...so it'd be Reynolds if I could pick...too bad they didn't just go in together as part of same buy group that'd be awesome like Snoop Dogg being in a Deadpool movie or at least his music being in the movies...

Edited by Villella McMeans