Wild vs Flames; Tuesday 12/05/23; 8:00 PM CT; Scotiabank Saddledome Arena

Alexandron

9 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Felt like they were protecting the lead too much and giving the Flames too much room.
Dealt with the press well so far tho.

They wanted to protect 5 goals score to make me happy. My predicted score was the closest one for this game. Not happened for me very often. 😁.

Next 2 games in Canada will be even more intense against Vancouver and Edmonton teams. Hope we will continue to roll in wins. So far 4 games win streak; 8 points; only 5 goals in our net allowed; 18 goals we netted in opposite net in those games; 240 minutes of solid play in regulation; and  no stressful OT or no stressful SO in those games as well. For this period , very nice record for the team and a new  smart coach.  

2 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

Did Zucc get an assist? For his 600 pt?

Yes. Congrats to Mats Zuccarello !!! for his 600 point tonight, who became a part of the Wild history. I just looked for his stats. In 789 played NHL games he has already 600 points (192 goals; 408 assists);in 96 playoffs games he has 55 points(18 goals; 37 assists). It is a very nice statistic.