Wild vs Coyotes; Thursday 03/07/24; 8 PM CT; Mullett Arena

All I would like to ask our team to play competitive and to produce more than 4 goals per game. Production should come from all our lines but not mainly from line#1. Interesting, I just read that our former player Jason Zucker was healthy scratched because of trade related reasons.

5 hours ago, Alexandron said:

All I would like to ask our team to play competitive and to produce more than 4 goals per game. Production should come from all our lines but not mainly from line#1. Interesting, I just read that our former player Jason Zucker was healthy scratched because of trade related reasons.

I heard that early this morning and at the same time that DuHaime wasn't on the trip, So it was clear what was going on.
3rd rd pick for DuHaime in 2026 😅 Maybe around then we'll even notice what the pick was for and if good or not. Had to get something as they say.
Wild 'should' win this 4-2

Kinda sad with still 1/4 of the season left that many here are just Meh about the games.
Sure it's a longer shot to make the PO's as it stands but I'm going to try to enjoy the games.

• Like 1
  • Uggh... 1

3 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

I just heard. No Middleton, no Foligno, no Johansson tonight. But Beckman will play tonight, who is looking for his 1st NHL goal in his career.

Mojo wanted a trade I heard, I hope they don't trade Midds.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Kinda sad with still 1/4 of the season left that many here are just Meh about the games.
Sure it's a longer shot to make the PO's as it stands but I'm going to try to enjoy the games.

I will try to enjoy the games too till the rest of the season.

• Like 1
  • Uggh... 1

2 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

our midgets getting splattered out there ...😜

McBains' favorite team to push around. 😏

Going into this and the next season we knew of our limits. Expectations should be low so I just want to see the young guys and our future.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

duhaime in the same division was kinda dumb .. but at least it was a good loyalty trade for dewey for his hard work Schitt's Creek gif. Eugene Levy as Johnny looks over his shoulder at someone and leans back slightly, saying, "Damn right."

Good player, good for him.

• Like 1

I hope to see a new offensive game plan next season.
While the current 'White-Board' plays have some interesting designs, It just doesn't feel like it's geared to our players as much as just a bunch of analytics.
We have enough talent to score more per game than we're doing all year.