Wild vs Kings; Monday 04/15/24; 8:30 PM CT; Crypto.com Arena

5 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

wild are in 12th spot for draft position ...need to loose both games Movie gif. Adam West as Batman goofily bobs around while smiling.

These dopes will probably win them both and then brag about having perseverance. 

• Uggh... 1

I just looked at Goligoski stats. He played 1076 games as defenseman for 18 seasons in NHL and collected total 475 points( 87 goals; 388 assists) during that period.  He has only 172 lbs. Interesting fact , his best +/- in his 18 seasons career was with the Wild team in 2021-2022 season. He had +41. That was a year when our team placed more than 300 goals per season(310) and when Kaprizov had  the highest 108 points then.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

I just looked at Goligoski stats. He played 1076 games as defenseman for 18 seasons in NHL and collected total 475 points( 87 goals; 388 assists) during that period.  He has only 172 lbs. Interesting fact , his best +/- in his 18 seasons career was with the Wild team in 2021-2022 season. He had +41. That was a year when our team placed more than 300 goals per season(310) and when Kaprizov had  the highest 108 points then.

I had to look him up as you said he’s only 172 pounds. Sure enough 173. I would of never of guessed that 

IMG_5625.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tomdog said:

It's time for Kaprizov to take the puck deeper into the zone before he curls and tries that rink wide pass. 

Good point. I’ve always told my guys past the top of the circle a bit if possible. Drive that D deeper in the zone