Watched the Kings vs Vancouver game

Guest Spinorama

So I tuned into the game last night. It was on after the Flyers game and I had left the channel on so I kept the game on. Decided I wanted to see how Carter and Richards were doing.

Without getting too into, let's just say I was amazed by how poor they looked. I kept reminding myself that these guys just a year ago were the faces of the Flyers. Richards had 3 shots the whole game and Carter only had one. I haven't bothered to look at previous game stats but according to the announcers Carter hasn't had many shots period in recent games. I'd have thought he'd come out guns blazing now that he is reunited with Richards. Plenty of time left on both of their contracts though to get it figured out.

So I tuned into the game last night. It was on after the Flyers game and I had left the channel on so I kept the game on. Decided I wanted to see how Carter and Richards were doing.

Without getting too into, let's just say I was amazed by how poor they looked. I kept reminding myself that these guys just a year ago were the faces of the Flyers. Richards had 3 shots the whole game and Carter only had one. I haven't bothered to look at previous game stats but according to the announcers Carter hasn't had many shots period in recent games. I'd have thought he'd come out guns blazing now that he is reunited with Richards. Plenty of time left on both of their contracts though to get it figured out.

I watched the condensed game. They were invisible but I did hear the announcer saying something about how if the Kings are going anywhere they need production out of those two.

I live in SoCal, so I watch a lot of Ducks and Kings games.

Carter has actually been playing pretty well, but Richards does not seem to be asserting himself very much in the offensive zone. I don't get it.