Hartnell-mania runnin wild

Guest Samifan

Did you notice that the hulkster wannabe is wearing a laminate? He has some sort of connection (either press or team)!!!! That makes it even funnier. Only in pittsburgh!

@Vanflyer: Hulk junior probably bought one of those laminates at Pittsburgh's Winter Classic a few years ago and he still wears it to all the games.

@Samifan

This is courtesy from another board (bobybaggame), but thought it should be posted here as well.

Hartnell Quote:

"Hartnell was asked which of these Penguins he would like to punch in the face and he responded with the numbers of Evgeni Malkin, Sidney Crosby, James Neal and Chris Kunitz. "Actually, I'd like to punch just about every one of them."

bring on saturday... "

@Samifan

This is courtesy from another board (bobybaggame), but thought it should be posted here as well.

Hartnell Quote:

"Hartnell was asked which of these Penguins he would like to punch in the face and he responded with the numbers of Evgeni Malkin, Sidney Crosby, James Neal and Chris Kunitz. "Actually, I'd like to punch just about every one of them."

bring on saturday... "

LOL...absolutely love!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=392045

On his Hulk Hogan imitation:

"It was pretty funny," Hartnell told Bryan Hayes on TSN Radio 1050 on Monday. "I didn't know, obviously, I was on camera or anything like that. It's all in good fun and I love having that fan-player interaction. It gets me going."

On Phaneuf:

"I hate playing against that guy," Hartnell said. "I hate it and I love it, too. It gets you emotionally in the game. It gets you physically involved and that's what I need to get in the game."

But Hartnell tries not to let the on-ice antics get in the way of how he actually feels about Phaneuf.

"I respect him," he told TSN. "All that stuff from the All-Star Game - the 's--- it, Phaneuf!' stuff – it's all in good fun.

"People take it to heart, I think, but it's all in good fun. Hopefully he doesn't hate me for it, anyway, even though he plays like it."