Eric Wellwood

Guest Clarke2Leach

Call me crazy, but Wellwood is going to get 3 goals this series. The only Devil's that have a remote chance of keeping up with him are Parise and Henrique. There were some shifts when he looked twice as fast as any Devil out there.

He's so due for a goal even though that's not his role. He's going to be a premiere penalty killer one day.

• Like 2

I don't know that he'll get a goal, but he'll put up a few points with his hustle. Talbot and Couturier will benefit from his speed, chasing down pucks in the offensive zone.

• Like 1

Call me crazy, but Wellwood is going to get 3 goals this series. The only Devil's that have a remote chance of keeping up with him are Parise and Henrique. There were some shifts when he looked twice as fast as any Devil out there.

He's so due for a goal even though that's not his role. He's going to be a premiere penalty killer one day.

he's kind of reminding me of Thoreson..can't score in a whore house..he's a great PK and fast but I don't see much goal production from him...but he's definantly a valuable player on this team