Repeat of 2010 quarter finals?

Guest bryanc

Think about it, Philly won game 1 by one goal (2-1), lost game 2 after being up by a goal at the end of the first period and were tied at the end of the second, then NJ stepped on the gas in the third.

The Flyers then went on to win three straight to win the series.

Think about it, Philly won game 1 by one goal (2-1), lost game 2 after being up by a goal at the end of the first period and were tied at the end of the second, then NJ stepped on the gas in the third.

I probably sound like a broken record with how many times I say this year's playoffs is like 2010, but I have to completely agree with you. Let's hope it all plays out the same, minus the results of the Cup Final!

I probably sound like a broken record with how many times I say this year's playoffs is like 2010, but I have to completely agree with you. Let's hope it all plays out the same, minus the results of the Cup Final!

So we beat Jersey and then go down 3-0 to the Rags and mount the comeback. Then we take LA apart in the Finals? I like it.

It would be nice if the Giroux line could play a little defense...but hey may it's just ME!!!