Lappy and Giroux tweet that Hartnell should be an Allstar

Guest Digityman

From Lappy's twitter @dooda1414

His tweet

Ok I'm sitting with # 28 here and we both think that #19 should be at the all star game . 6 games In a row with a goal and 15 g 10 A ...

I'm a firm believer that Hartnell is a product of his line-mates.

Lieno and Briere & now Giroux and Jagr

Put Harnell on a line on the 2nd or 3rd line of the Flyers and he has half the points.

It's nice that his teammates are supporting him but they can't be serious....

From Lappy's twitter @dooda1414

His tweet

I'm a firm believer that Hartnell is a product of his line-mates.

Lieno and Briere & now Giroux and Jagr

Put Harnell on a line on the 2nd or 3rd line of the Flyers and he has half the points.

It's nice that his teammates are supporting him but they can't be serious....

Why can't they be serious? Briere moved off his line and hasn't gotten off to a great start like last year so I can just as easily say that Briere is a product of having Hartnell as a linemate. I think more of Scott's success lately can be attributed to getting back in better shape and cutting down on foolish penalties not who his linemates are.

Why can't they be serious? Briere moved off his line and hasn't gotten off to a great start like last year so I can just as easily say that Briere is a product of having Hartnell as a linemate. I think more of Scott's success lately can be attributed to getting back in better shape and cutting down on foolish penalties not who his linemates are.

I agree that he seems to be more in shape, thus cutting down on his lazy penalties.

But on the flip side you have one of the best players to ever play the game on the opposite side, centered by the leading point getter in the league.

That has to account for at least some of the success he has achieved this season. That and he is approaching the end of his contract and wants to be paid again.

I'm not taking it all away from him but there is other talent out there that should be there ahead of Scott.

Why do people keep saying things like this? Briere is currently on pace to equal his best points total for a season as a Flyer and the 2nd best of his career.

Because he is getting over-shadowed by Giroux and flying under the radar.

Honestly, I was surprised when I looked at his stats earlier this week.