Who do I belong to?

hf101

Ok, extensive googling suggests that that mask belongs to someone named Pierre Hamel. Who I never heard of until just now.

http://bvintagegoaliemaskdiscussionpage.runboard.com/t14556,offset=10

Winner

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I wasn't able to visit the site yesterday. Your turn to post one Jack.

@AlaskaFlyerFan If he does not respond by tomorrow, and nobody knows the answer, I'll post another one...but that thing does look familiar....hmmm..

I could be off base here, but I am pretty sure it is an avalanche mask (yet, maybe he did not know the rules and posted a non-NHL mask). If it is an Avs mask, should be pretty easy to find. I will guess Semyon Varlamov.

I thought it looked like a Preds mask, but I'm just not sure.

Never thought of that, but you are probably more on than I am- particularly with the tan colors (ie. there is no maron which is a trademark to the Avs color scheme). either way, it should narrow it down pretty easy between the two. I think your team is more likely than the one I was thinking.

I can't believe you got that. The picture is very misleading because you don't see any of the teal.

I don't think the mask was finished when the posted picture was taken. Check out this link. The picture is labeled "First Mask".

http://ilovegoalies.blogspot.com/2011/09/thomas-greiss-2011-12-mask.html

I don't think the mask was finished when the posted picture was taken. Check out this link. The picture is labeled "First Mask".

I saw that link too, but I am not sure if it is unfinished mask, but perhaps more the camera angle where you don't see the front where the teal would be.