Jets at Pens - With all this excitement, we have to play a game too?

Guest nossagog

I hope Iginla can make it to town tonight to at least show up and sit in Mario's suite.

I'll catch up with the game after bowling tonight, I can only imagine the energy in that place tonight.

Murray will get his first chance tonight, I posted the lines in the other thread. Paired up with Niskanen. I think the transition into the defense is harder than the transition into the offense for a new player.

With all that has happened over the last 5 days, this could be a letdown game. ;)

I hope Iginla can make it to town tonight to at least show up and sit in Mario's suite.

I'll catch up with the game after bowling tonight, I can only imagine the energy in that place tonight.

Murray will get his first chance tonight, I posted the lines in the other thread. Paired up with Niskanen. I think the transition into the defense is harder than the transition into the offense for a new player.

With all that has happened over the last 5 days, this could be a letdown game. ;)

I concur. Letdown game. No Iginla. No Letang. Malkin is iffy. Vokoun in net.

Primed for a let down. :ph34r:

I must admit, I just programmed my fav stations for tonights game, I have the Flyers and NYI (given), Pens vs Jets (morbid curiosity, see if Iggy is in the line up, think he will be) and FLA vs Buffalo, which has a direct impact on the Flyers potential should the Panthers win and get us closer to the top pick....GOOOO PANTHERS!!

Dominating, any of you guys who are calling for the first line to be broken up, watch this game over and over and check your sanity. Morrow looked more at home tonight, Murray will be just fine. Wish they could have got Dupers the hatty.

I agree it SHOULDN'T be.... I jut think they'll insist on putting Iggy with Sid at some point. Looked dominant though and Murray was a presence out there. The Jets looked gunshy after Kane tried running him and took the worst for it.

Dominating, any of you guys who are calling for the first line to be broken up, watch this game over and over and check your sanity. Morrow looked more at home tonight, Murray will be just fine. Wish they could have got Dupers the hatty.

I'm selling high on the 1st line. If you guys can guarantee Kunitz and Dupuis can keep this pace through the playoffs, I'm in. ;)

I won't be upset if they keep that line together (which it seems is the plan). I just think that both lines are better served if Kunitz is reunited with Malkin and Neal and Iginla skates with Crosby.

I'm selling high on the 1st line. If you guys can guarantee Kunitz and Dupuis can keep this pace through the playoffs, I'm in. ;)

I won't be upset if they keep that line together (which it seems is the plan). I just think that both lines are better served if Kunitz is reunited with Malkin and Neal and Iginla skates with Crosby.

I'm more of a "what have you done for me lately" kinda guy. And lately, that line has been on fire. Can they keep it up? Who knows, but you can't change that at the moment. The three of them "just know" where they'r going to be. I'm sure that when Iginla gets into the lineup, there will be a lot of switching. . . at times. But right now, no thank you on that change.

Having Geno back in the lineup had the Jets wondering which way was up at times, and that is a division leading team. I think Iginla can fill the same role as Morrow did last night for on that line. I'm drooling with the thought of them pushing Morrow down to play with Sutter, and I'd toss in Bennet. I think THAT line would be great also.

But Ray is Ray, and I think Bennet will be the guy who pays in time, tis a shame.

• Like 2