Impressed

Guest trevluk

I know it's only one game and all, but I gotta say I am quite impressed with both Boston and Pittsburgh's play tonight. I flipped between both games and saw a lot of each team and they both absolutely man-handled their opponents tonight. If they can each keep that level of play up I hope we see a Pens/Bruins series. That would be pretty epic I think. (not that I could root for either team, but I would love to see them beat the living hell out of each other, so much so that they dont have anything left for next year!)

• Like 2

I am pretty sure that I would rather take a rusty spoon and dig my eyes out of their sockets than see Boston AND Puttsburgh keep playing lights out. It is totally understandable how neither the Isles or the Leafs were ready for their first playoff game in ten years. That said, both teams have enough talent to be embarrassed by their showing and should come back after their collective debacle. I still see Puttsburgh closing it out in 6 even though I picked the Isles to do that but one can always hope for a miracle. The Leafs on the other hand have more than enough offense to make this a real series. Butterflies are gone after that abomination they called "effort" for their first game........

I know it's only one game and all, but I gotta say I am quite impressed with both Boston and Pittsburgh's play tonight. I flipped between both games and saw a lot of each team and they both absolutely man-handled their opponents tonight. If they can each keep that level of play up I hope we see a Pens/Bruins series. That would be pretty epic I think. (not that I could root for either team, but I would love to see them beat the living hell out of each other, so much so that they dont have anything left for next year!)

I'll wait til Boston and Pittsburgh play someone of significance, they should dominate who their playing.

Edited by twpguy
  • Like 1

I hate Pittsburgh with a passion, but I have to say they looked really REALLY solid. And they didn't have Crosby in the lineup. Barring some unimaginable meltdown, I just can't see this team not reaching at least the Conference Finals this year.

• Like 2