Random Stuff (seriously)

Guest doom88

So I actually have the day off today, and nothing to do around the home for once. I started making a mini playlist for songs relating to some point with the Flyers. It's pretty short so far (in order):

• Lauren Hart and Kate Smith - God Bless America (May 2, 2011). This should be obvious.
  • Journey - Don't Stop Believing. The best playoff push I think I have EVER seen. Ever. And unfortunately they didn't win the cup in 2010, but as more players went down, the harder the team fought. Gagne (miss you buddy, get better soon) coming back and helping the Flyers make history beating the Bruins after going down 0-3 in the series, and in game seven. Lappy and Boosh going down in the playoffs and the home crowd and stadium paying proper tribute to their contributions. And, during the Bruins series, the Flyers fans singing the whole damn song together.
  • The Bouncing Souls - Ole. As long as the Flyers have Briere, I will not fear Montreal in the playoffs. Love the home crowd mockery, Montreal's goalie switcheroos (nice to see ANOTHER team have this problem for once), and Habs fans pouting. F Price, Halak, Habs Fans, Montreal, and the French.
  • The Boils - The Orange and the Black. The victory song.
  • Mac Miller - Knock Knock. The Flyers locker room song according to HBO 24/7 2011, and its catchy.

On that train of thought, feel free to chip in other ideas. Not sure I want to add Pennywise - Bro Hymn. In the interim, and sort of related, is there some sort of BluRay for sale about that 2009-2010 season??? HBO needs to get on that, stat.

Do NOT suggest Chicago's goal song from 2010, or Ottawa's annoying thing from something like ten years ago. I'm still traumatized.

Annnd now I'm back on youtube re-watching the Lappy and Boosh vids. Next up is Gagne's first game back.

Man I want the Cup. This is taking years off of my life expectancy :(