Pens 'n Sens... Game 1... Tuesday at 730pm

The Islanders series was great.

Maybe a divisional match up between the Rags and Pens in the Conference Finals??? That would be a fun series as a spectator like myself, nerve wracking as a fan of either team though.

Still silently wishing the Caps squeak through as I have Holtby in my Fantasy Playoffs.

The Islanders series was great.

Maybe a divisional match up between the Rags and Pens in the Conference Finals??? That would be a fun series as a spectator like myself, nerve wracking as a fan of either team though.

Still silently wishing the Caps squeak through as I have Holtby in my Fantasy Playoffs.

Maybe this sounds stupid but the team I'm most worried about facing is the Leafs. They, very much like the islanders, seem to play real hard against the Pens. I'd like to see them beat Boston for some reason, but I also don't want to face them.

• Like 1

@Polaris922

Understandable. I think the Leafs are showing tremendous heart, but like the Islanders, are not a complete team. Tonight's game 7's with the B's and Rags will be great. I look forward to it.

This years playoffs, despite the Flyers not in it, are some of the most exciting that I recall seeing in a looooooong time. I hope both games go to OT tonight.

• Like 1

If i'm an ottawa fan i'm really happy about advancing out of the first round... but i think this series will be short and ugly for the Senators... unless Anderson plays out of his mind, i'm thinking that's not sustainable for 5 or 6 games vs all the Pens talent.

i think this is a good match up for the Pens, if they stay controlled. Ottawa has a lot of emotion to overcome vs the Penguins left over from the Karlsson hit and i expect things to be chippy with lots of fun face washing and bs after the whistle.