Pens at Sens - Round 2 Game 3 Get ready for some ugly

The Pens have done well at not retalliating in regards to some of the stuff after the whistle. Focus you inner peace tonight boys, because its going to be hard tonight. Again, I expect to see the Senators come out hitting hard, and at home even more so. Let it go, play your own game.

Spezza is back as well which should give the Senators more skill down the middle, winning a few more face-offs and add more skill on their PP. The Senators for the most part have stayed with the Penguins 5 on 5. They will have to stay out of the box otherwise they will be facing elimination for game 4.

Not sure how Spezza will perform coming back from back surgery into a playoff physicality scenario. Will he be a presence? Or just an emotional charge? Should add an interesting angle.

No Vitale tonight they're saying... Speculation on tv is Glass will dress. What a mistake! The Sens get Spezza back, and we might as well just play down a man from the roster the entire game.

Well so far so good. 1-0 after two periods, Pens look to be the better team again and are flying. Spezza has looked okay, but nothing special. Still looks to be off.

Loved seeing Neil bouncing off of Murray multiple times.

Well so far so good. 1-0 after two periods, Pens look to be the better team again and are flying. Spezza has looked okay, but nothing special. Still looks to be off.

Loved seeing Neil bouncing off of Murray multiple times.

Neil lifts his leg on nearly every hit hit I've seen .

Ty Kennedy gets the goal you're right, getting ready for some ugly lol

The only thing ugly is the officiating. Which is no surprise vs the pens. The sens tie it up despite playing against the officials too. How much hooking, slashing, and roughing can orpik do before they call a penalty? What a joke.

I hope this one hurts them. There's no way they should have let the Sens tie it. I was screaming, I couldn't figure out what they were doing. A man up, and they're dumping in without chacing? Really? What was the point there. Dump it in, and line up at your own blue line, that's a recipe for success. Just before the goal scoring rush, why'd they even come out from behind the net? They could have kept the puck in their own zone and played keep away.

One other thing, why in the world what Malkin on the ice for that?

Edited by nossagog

Bylsma to blame... Prevent defense is NOT hockey. Why not just stack pylons out there and dare them to skate around you? Bad enough he dressed Tanner Glass over Vitale... But a 1-4 on the power play??

Vitale is injured, but I'd have rather seen Bennet.