Anyone want to take a shot at the

Guest pensuck

Hf101

I didn't say injure. I wanna see a giroux type hit on him. If he does get injured oh well. They're not playing frisbee football out there. Grown men playing a tough sport.when the Flyers are playing a playoff game I want to see them put every player through the boards. Did you ever play sports? Wrestle, football, rugby or even hockey? If you never did them I understand.

@jmdodgers

Lol

Do you really root for one of the best players in the game to be injured?

The so called "one of the best players" in the league, didn't really care he injured one of the best players in the league, Giroux, so he11 yeah, take him out. I hate both teams so I hope both teams get laid out

@pensuck

Didn't you know the Pens board has been made invisible for your eyes only?

Maybe try to be more clear in your posts, if you only meant a Giroux type hit to knock Crosby on his ass then just say that. :P

.....and for the record I played some hockey.

The so called "one of the best players" in the league, didn't really care he injured one of the best players in the league, Giroux, so he11 yeah, take him out. I hate both teams so I hope both teams get laid out

I can't say I like either team, I'm a fan of the game and I would like a game 7. You have to admit though there is a difference between causing some pain and ending a career.

Do you really root for one of the best players in the game to be injured?

Talent doesn't make it wrong or right. I seriously hate Crosby, but I try not to wish injuries upon him. He does seriously get under people's skin though...

@ mojo

They're definitely letting both teams play. Which is the way it should be. The Bruins look really good. It will be interesting how they call the next game. No way they let the pens go down 0-3.