Uh oh, Pens are in trouble...

Guest trevluk

Polaris... it is the 2nd video that comes on. It is Bill Clement pretending to give the Coaches speech before the game. I always think it is odd when they have people do that honestly...

The old "What would you say in the locker room if you were coach?" question? Yeah - I've found those to be awkward, too. You know the coach wants to curse...

• Like 1

The old "What would you say in the locker room if you were coach?" question? Yeah - I've found those to be awkward, too. You know the coach wants to curse...

It takes a coach who really understands his players and how they are feeling at that moment. But more importantly, it takes someone who understands what they will respond to.

Remember 24/7 a few years back when Boudreau was chewing out the Caps players? Wow, video doesn't lie, and that was a room full of players who had completely tuned him out. All he did was swear and yell for 5 minutes, and you could tell it wasn't getting through.

I betcha Bylsma brings a little rocket sauce to the game and kocks them back into the present.