Agent sounds desperate in making his case for Bryzgalov

@radoran

I must admit Rad, I've never seen you so bitter about the Flyers until this season. You can always tell the longtimers...it's only a matter of time before you get sick of this bs.

Welcome to the club! (and I know you've been a fan for a long time. I meant the "bitter" club.

@radoran

I must admit Rad, I've never seen you so bitter about the Flyers until this season. You can always tell the longtimers...it's only a matter of time before you get sick of this bs.

Welcome to the club! (and I know you've been a fan for a long time. I meant the "bitter" club.

But I've been "bitter" since the Lindros debacle - the way this insular team treated their prime player was simply shameful. Then the crap way they treated JLC and Gagne.

Brind'Amour for Primeau. Williams for Markov.

Yay! We got to a Final!

Carolina - CARO-FREAKING-LINA - won the Cup.

The team quitting on a Hall of Fame legend and then blaming the goalie after scoring two goals in five games. The "five games" in that statement says volumes.

John vanBiesbrouck. Jeremy "Over The Hill" Roenick.

Hell, go back to spackling with Paul Coffey and Dale Hawerchuk.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

The way this franchise has been run for the past twenty years is a joke.

And the only thing keeping them afloat is great big gobs of money.

Like $26 million to buy themselves out of a seven year problem that they were the sole factor in creating.

By coincidence I had my Flyer cufflinks on today and my orange-and-black Ray Bans.

I love hockey. I bleed orange.

But I ain't a Stepford and never have been.

• Like 1

that he would give him plenty of notice.

I'm just worried about Bryz and his mental state i'm sure this shocked him this morning and he is taking it hard...can't blame him he loved it in Philly so much and envisioned himself raising his grand kids in Philly...now he may be headed for welfare...how will he survive...the cold winters oh God bless his poor little soul....what would Stalin do???????

Edited by OccamsRazor

But I've been "bitter" since the Lindros debacle - the way this insular team treated their prime player was simply shameful. Then the crap way they treated JLC and Gagne.

Brind'Amour for Primeau. Williams for Markov.

Yay! We got to a Final!

The team quitting on a Hall of Fame legend and then blaming the goalie after scoring two goals in five games. The "five games" in that statement says volumes.

John vanBiesbrouck. Jeremy "Over The Hill" Roenick.

Hell, go back to spackling with Paul Coffey and Dale Hawerchuk.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

The way this franchise has been run for the past twenty years is a joke.

And the only thing keeping them afloat is great big gobs of money.

Like $26 million to buy themselves out of a seven year problem that they were the sole factor in creating.

By coincidence I had my Flyer cufflinks on today and my orange-and-black Ray Bans.

I love hockey. I bleed orange.

But I ain't a Stepford and never have been.

Oh I wasn't thinking you were immune to the goings on. It's just the first year I've heard you sound like I feel.

Yeah...all of the mentioned hurt but not like this...

..i live down here...hell the only time i got to see him/Flyers EVER live(Lindros) was in Greensboro and i think Coffee was hurt, we won...

...and then to see them trade for Brindy...oh terrible and i liked Prims just not like i liked Brindy.

Yeah...all of the mentioned hurt but not like this...

..i live down here...hell the only time i got to see him/Flyers EVER live(Lindros) was in Greensboro and i think Coffee was hurt, we won...

...and then to see them trade for Brindy...oh terrible and i liked Prims just not like i liked Brindy.

I watched Williams and Brind'Amour hoist the Cup long before Crater and Richards.

Keith Primeau put in a performance for the ages and played far above his normal role.

No one seemed happier than Rod Brind'Amour lifting the Cup. No one.

I know which one I would prefer.

I watched Williams and Brind'Amour hoist the Cup long before Crater and Richards.

Yeah...i did too ripped my heart apart....bitter sweet...i would have loved to have seen them raised that in Philly...makes me wonder will i see that in my lifetime??? The way they have run this organization this last 20 i just don't know anymore.

Removing Bryz from this equation does give me hope again....slowly they seem to be turning it around and then some times they look like this is their first rodeo...