Legion of Doom Video/Interview

pilldoc

Great Vid. Nice to see the 3 guys together again. They were such a dominating line back then. It is just a crying shame that the SC eluded them. Would love to see what kind of havoc they could cause today with some of the rule changes. Brings back some nice memories for me. Enjoy guys!

http://video.flyers.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=772&id=262964&lang=en

great video doc... thanks for sharing!

I am just glad that the Flyers has finally seemed to grasp the importance of what Lindros brought to the Organization. It is very cool to see and although both the Lindros camp and Flyers management were both at fault he was one of the greats to wear the O&B.

• Like 2

If only Renberg didn't slice his neck and tear his abdomen...if only....

...if only Lindros kept his head up coming through the middle of the ice when Scott Stevens leveled him...(essentially ending his career with the Flyers at that moment).....

if only.......if only......

...if only Lindros kept his head up coming through the middle of the ice when Scott Stevens leveled him...(essentially ending his career with the Flyers at that moment).....

if only.......if only......

****, I literally just said the same thing (without the Scott Stevens specification) in the "if only thread" great minds eh?

• Like 1

Great Vid. Nice to see the 3 guys together again. They were such a dominating line back then. It is just a crying shame that the SC eluded them. Would love to see what kind of havoc they could cause today with some of the rule changes. Brings back some nice memories for me. Enjoy guys!

http://video.flyers....=262964〈=en

thanks for the link.

that line was one of my favorite line ever

Nice to see the guys together again. Eric has a bit of belly, not much, damn...they look like they could suit up today and be effective. Glad Eric let the grey come in natural, hair colouring is for girls.

If only Clarke could have been smarter handling Eric Lindros. If only... Lindros was called a baby, but Clarke was an even worse baby. As a GM he shouldnt have started that silly personal fight with Lindros. As a GMhe should have seen how important the legion of doom was and shut the mouth and upgrade the defense instead.