National TV embarrasment tomorrow night vs Boston

Buffalo Rick

Tune in and watch us get demolished on national TV tomorrow if you are bored out of your mind.  Unless Miller stands on his head and Rask is leaky.  We have been very good vs Boston for the last decade.  Go look it up.  Don't take my word for it.  We have been a thorn in their side.  But the only thing going for us tomorrow is we are a team coming out of some hellish practices I am sure.  To me Myers and Weber are the two biggest problems.  Weber is the biggest.  I would bench him and play Sulzer if he is ready to play.  Weber is a lost cause.  And if Rolston cannot see it, he is too.   So bench Weber or fire Rolston if the dumb idiot does not have the sense to do it.   And while you are at it send Porter to the nearest cockroach infested hotel to be a Porter.  

Boston may start a backup goalie.  Suggesting they are taking us very lightly.  That is always dangerous at vs any pro team in any sport.   I rather like our chances tonight.  They should be loose and I expect they will work hard every shift.

Boston may start a backup goalie.  Suggesting they are taking us very lightly.  That is always dangerous at vs any pro team in any sport.   I rather like our chances tonight.  They should be loose and I expect they will work hard every shift.

Boston is playing the front end of a back to back. Backup goalies are designed for this situation.

Would you play Miller on the road or at home?

Damn, I just realized I don't get this game tonite! It's on TSN 2 which is the one local sports channel I don't receive! I'd like to have watched this game against the Big Bad Broons, as HJ says, BUF has played well against them in the past....and oooh would I just LOVE to watch BUF hand the Broons their teeth tonite!!  Hee haw!  :P

We will avoid baiting other posters within the confines of their "home" forums, thanks :)

Lol my bad, forgot where I was.

I haven't had ill will toward the swords since those annual playoff battles back in the 90s. Here's hoping for a Buffs win

• Like 1

Lol my bad, forgot where I was.

I haven't had ill will toward the swords since those annual playoff battles back in the 90s. Here's hoping for a Buffs win

I literally watched both buildings where the Flyers won Cups be torn down. I went to the "Wake of the Aud" as likely the only Flyer fan in attendance at Pearl Street Brewery which overlooks the site.

I live three subway stops from the South Philly Sports Complex.

I'll watch it, have a few pops and root for Z.

Now there's a kid worth rooting for. Good skates, woulda liked to see him develop here. Not to mention he's one of very few people in this world with whom I share a first name, gotta root for him ; )

@radoron

I never made it to the Aud, its been described to me as 14,000 people in a phone booth, which sounds marvelous from here. As I'm sure you know, It was also one of a handful of buildings that couldn't quite fit an NHL length sheet in it, so they took the difference out from between the blue lines. Makes for some nice collisions.

Now there's a kid worth rooting for. Good skates, woulda liked to see him develop here. Not to mention he's one of very few people in this world with whom I share a first name, gotta root for him ; )

@radoron

I never made it to the Aud, its been described to me as 14,000 people in a phone booth, which sounds marvelous from here. As I'm sure you know, It was also one of a handful of buildings that couldn't quite fit an NHL length sheet in it, so they took the difference out from between the blue lines. Makes for some nice collisions.

I never saw a game there - but I saw it come down in the same year the Spectrum came down.

Nobody in Buffalo really has anything nice to say about the place, but they all remember it fondly.

Buffalo's that kind of town.

Great place.

@radoron

The old Orange seats in the Aud were just plain scary to be in.  i do not know how nobody fell to their death drunk up there.  It was steep and like being on the edge of Mt Everest.  

Boston is playing the front end of a back to back. Backup goalies are designed for this situation.

Would you play Miller on the road or at home?

Sorry, I have not been online.  I am always signed in but not always around.  This is such a downer I do not care if he gets lit up and takes the ice.  I do not know how much more Rolston can survive.  As I type they are tied 1-1 with Florida but to be honest, I am not watching.  I have stopped watching.