Ryan Miller to the Blues?

@bunnyman  I was thinking the same thing....Halak is a legit starter, and their back up is fine also. Hockeybuzz (yeah...I know...lol) is saying the Caps, Isles and Blues are interested. I just can't see the Blues paying assets for a guy who may not be an upgrade over Halak....we shall see.

@bunnyman  I was thinking the same thing....Halak is a legit starter, and their back up is fine also. Hockeybuzz (yeah...I know...lol) is saying the Caps, Isles and Blues are interested. I just can't see the Blues paying assets for a guy who may not be an upgrade over Halak....we shall see.

Let's have all sorts of rumors swirling around what is already a goalie tandem situation and then say neither guy is playing with confidence so they need to make a move.

Or something.

Blues do have Derek Roy they can send to Buffalo, so they've got that going for them.

If I'm the Blues, I'm riding what I have. Neither has a particularly good SV%, but the Blues are third in the league in total goals.

The Caps? Well, at least Reigier isn't there any more so they won't wind up trading Miller for Erat.

It would be beyond hysterical if Vanek and Miller wind up succeeding on the Island, though. Won't happen, but amusing to ponder.

Living in WNY, the latest rumor is a package of Miller and Moulson going to the Blues and them sending Roy and either Halak/Elliot back to the Sabres. Do the Blues have that much cap room to sign Miller and Moulson to $6 mil contracts?

Living in WNY, the latest rumor is a package of Miller and Moulson going to the Blues and them sending Roy and either Halak/Elliot back to the Sabres. Do the Blues have that much cap room to sign Miller and Moulson to $6 mil contracts?

I really don't think they have the cap room, frankly.

Holy crap, if the Sabres take Roy back they need to have their collective heads examined. And that's taking into account that they've changed all the freaking heads.