0 for San Jose

B21

17 years and counting since the Pens won in San Jose.

The GW was a bad goal but I can't pin this one on Zatkoff since the Pens were outshot 47-22.

-5 Sid?  Dang. 

Let's put this one behind us and move on to Anaheim.

Funny thing is we beat them soundly at home, then give up two stupid goals to give the game away in the 3rd.  I could've beaten Gibbons with my own hands on that reversal to nobody then failure to cover Burns on their third goal.  Then Zatkoff gives up the knuckleballer from 40000 feet away as the game winner for Thornton?  I was ready to scream.  In fact, I might have... 

Funny thing is we beat them soundly at home, then give up two stupid goals to give the game away in the 3rd.  I could've beaten Gibbons with my own hands on that reversal to nobody then failure to cover Burns on their third goal.  Then Zatkoff gives up the knuckleballer from 40000 feet away as the game winner for Thornton?  I was ready to scream.  In fact, I might have... 

That reversal was just awful, Plus Geno's flailing failing on the short hander.   Two pretty awful plays.  I'm a little dissappointed in Sid not coming back harder on that short hander though, he assumed that Geno could play defense.

Edited by nossagog