Aww geez.........

WingNut722

Yave, sometime its weird, the Pens will just score them in clusters.   Just saw the last 40 minutes of the period.

Obscene amount of talent. I saw Letang is skating again. Good news for your boys.

Obscene amount of talent. I saw Letang is skating again. Good news for your boys.

I'm not counting on Letang playing again this year.  If he does, great, but that's a scary thing to happen, and they need to be careful.

Nice goal, weird call on Neal

Glendening lost his stick and Neal after it lay there forever pushed it out of the way with his stick. Always a penalty but hardly ever see it.

And now BERTUZZI makes it 4-3 on a goal off of Maatta. Strange game.

Bad defensive play there behind the net.  Didn't need to double team Sutter.

Our defense is not bad, it is BORING. Kronwall can play but with Lidstrom retired he has been forced to tone it down. Ericsson isn't horrible, Dekeyser has potential but other than that Kindl, Smith, Lashoff and Quincey are just plain unwatchable, they bring nothing to the game. We need an injection on the blue line desperately. Fortunately the forwards we have coming up are the best bunch in many a year....

what a ridiculous penalty by Legwand! Hope Geno is okay. Man, he butted him in the worst possible spot.

Despres on the power play. Looks like they are finally giving him a chance to play.

Looks like he missed a few minutes at the beginning of the PP, but is okay.  Big for the WIngs to get it to OT to get a point.  Pens look like there just waiting for something to happen instead of pressureing.

crazy back and forth between Malkin and Neal.

Ferraro had 3 chances to clear on the PK and did not get it out at any time. Very tentative after putting one over the glass early in the game.

This feels like a playoff game.

Sorry boys work would't let me sit there and participate.  Two goals off Scuderi and another off Maatta.  What a mess.  Still got a point, but I don't like hearing the Pens sat back waiting for the game to finish itself.  

Glendening lost his stick and Neal after it lay there forever pushed it out of the way with his stick. Always a penalty but hardly ever see it.

And now BERTUZZI makes it 4-3 on a goal off of Maatta. Strange game.

That was a crap penalty. Glendenning never made a move for that stick at all. It was pushed towards him by Smith. How is Neal supposed to know its not broken?? Man that aggravates me. Watching it in replay... That was a horrible call.