What will Murrray do? Just draft or go trade crazy?

Buffalo Rick

I wonder if we will grab this Reinhart or Bennet or the German kid or trade the pick for an established player?  Right away we should learn if Murray intends to try a fast rebuild or tank the season and do everything possible to land either McDavid or the other kid?  I say he uses the pick and goes with the youth development   and is moderate in trading for existing players.  Probably short term guys to fill the roster and make us look like an NHL team until next year and then pull the trigger when we will have 3 first round picks.  If we just suck one more year and cheer on the Bills, next year we will no doubt have no worse than the 2nd pick.  And that is good enough to get one of these two prima donna's.

I wonder if we will grab this Reinhart or Bennet or the German kid or trade the pick for an established player?

In Buffalo's situation, it would be beyond foolish to trade that pick for a veteran. The Sabres need to build, they're more than a player away from just being competitive.

@Hockey Junkie

I think any of the top 4 picks, no matter who you took, are going to be very good NHLers. So ya, you took the right guy.

Claude Lemieax's son is not going to be the same style player as his father from what I hear.  Though he has a mean streak like daddy.  He should help.  Some are saying he should have gone first round and he is out to prove wrong those that passed  on him