Blues new uni's are nice throwbacks.

jammer2

This week's Garth Corner at hockeybuzz gives us our first preview of the new Blues uniform's, which appear to be a trip back in time. These appear to be the same jersey's worn by Gary Unger, Al MacInniss etc, it's a very nice, streamlined look.....very impressed with these new throwbacks, love them!!

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=61958&blogger_id=6

This week's Garth Corner at hockeybuzz gives us our first preview of the new Blues uniform's, which appear to be a trip back in time. These appear to be the same jersey's worn by Gary Unger, Al MacInniss etc, it's a very nice, streamlined look.....very impressed with these new throwbacks, love them!!

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=61958&blogger_id=6

Wow i guess i just don't notice the difference that much i'll have to check an old one.....

@OccamsRazor  The previous jersey's are pictured at the top of the blog. The biggest difference is where the shoulder starts/ends and how there is a rounded look above the logo. It's not a huge difference, but I'm sure Blues fans would really like these throwbacks. Reminds me of the Federko and Adam Oates days.

@OccamsRazor  The previous jersey's are pictured at the top of the blog. The biggest difference is where the shoulder starts/ends and how there is a rounded look above the logo. It's not a huge difference, but I'm sure Blues fans would really like these throwbacks. Reminds me of the Federko and Adam Oates days.

Ok i didn't even notice it in the first glance. Yes i do like it better.

@jammer2

I think it was an old prototype jersey that they were going to kick off the 96' season with, but Mike Keenan squashed that and refused to ice a team wearing that Halloween costume. I do recall another ugly Christmas sweater coming out of St. Louis: 

ca461eafe1968493.jpg

@jammer2

I think it was an old prototype jersey that they were going to kick off the 96' season with, but Mike Keenan squashed that and refused to ice a team wearing that Halloween costume. I do recall another ugly Christmas sweater coming out of St. Louis: 

ca461eafe1968493.jpg

aaa the old gretzky era almost looking as bad as those canucks jerseys from the same time period

Archived