Every Team's Goal Horn At Your Fingertips

Irishjim

Have you ever wanted the Flyers goal horn at your fingertips? (seriously, there must be dozens of us) Now you can blare it any time and anywhere thanks to wejustscored.com.  They have every NHL team's goal horn and song just a big internet button away. This of course was the natural evolution of big internet buttons. 

First we had Vader NOOOOOOO to signify all of life's most heart breaking moments. Then we had the big red inception button, to add instant drama to any situation. And now, the Flyers goal horn can be used to spice up all of life's mundane achievements. 

Did you just carry all the groceries inside in one trip? Flyers goal horn. 

Got to work on time? Flyers goal horn!

Did you just binge watch 12 episodes of Game of Thrones? Flyers goal horn!!!

Feeling mischievous? Crank up the volume and wake up the Flyers fan in your life with the siren song of his favorite team! ... at 6 am. 

The possibilities are endless.  (follow this link to go straight to the Flyer's button)

http://wejustscored.com/?utm_network=facebook&utm_post=3085961&utm_source=FB%20-%20NHL%20on%20NBC%20Sports&utm_tags=

I've always thought the Blues was rather unique, not so much the horn, but the song "Saints Go Marching In" right after.

I remember they had one with just pure piano keys playing it...better than the 'hard' one they use now.

And the Lightning goal horn is ok, but can't stand that song...they need to change it.

When MSL played, after he scored and the goal horn went off, they played that oldie "Louie, Louie" specifically for him....nice touch.....more arenas should cater to their top scorers like that.

Am I just biased, or does Ottawa have the absolute most annoying horn out there?

Hah...perhaps, but then, that MIGHT be the point...Sens score a goal, then annoy the crap out of the other team by having to hear that.

Actually, that horn sounds a bit like my morning kids-to-school run.....  :lol:

Thanks for the link Jim! I find myself turning up the volume after the Flyers score so I can make sure everyone in the house knows it, drives my wife nuts.

Now wait till I tell her I am going to bring it to the bedroom after I score ;)

Archived