Could you imagine ......

Vanflyer

.....how good Vancouver could be if they did not have a guy named Miller in net?? He shatt the bed again tonight and is blowing his normal averages out of the water (on the wrong side). 

Nearly 1/4 through the season and he is proven all the antagonists correct (again). 

If Van only had a goalie. <sigh> 

.....how good Vancouver could be if they did not have a guy named Miller in net?? He shatt the bed again tonight and is blowing his normal averages out of the water (on the wrong side). 

Nearly 1/4 through the season and he is proven all the antagonists correct (again). 

If Van only had a goalie. <sigh> 

meanwhile at an Applebee's in Western New York............................

I smile everytime the Nuck's lose, knowing all along it was Miller's fault.

I like the cannucks, but did not like the signing of Miller. Everyone said if he only played on a good team, he would shine. Of course there are those of us that know differently. He is what he is. A middle of the road goalie and certainly no-where near worth the dollars he is getting paid (6m a year for a 34 y/o that has never done anything outside of one outstanding olympics in his career).

I don't know what it with Vancouver and how they always eff up handling the goalie position on their team.

Archived