A positive thing and a negative thing

Flyingswede

Yeah, because lappy certainly knows how to run a PK. 

G needs to find the reporter who asked him the other day about it being so good at home going 19 for 19. And G's first response was "Thanks for jinxing it!"

Find him and beat his ass it's his fault..................maybe it was Timmy P but whom ever, beat him down it's his fault!   :blink[1]:

Serious or sarcasm?

Was wondering the same thing....I sense sarcasm, but then it would not make sense....cause Lappy was a very respectable pk guy in his own right. How would that not translate into the ability to teach the different pk positions....I'll never know.

How would that not translate into the ability to teach the different pk positions....I'll never know.

I was being serious. Lappy was tenacious on the PK (well, pretty much every shift- reminded me allot of Podein, not a prolific goal scorer or skilled in that department, but used heart / soul and a tireless work ethic to make up for skill deficiencies). 

• 3 weeks later...

Well just after I started this post Flyers fall deep. 11 straight **** games. I watched the game against Kings and I once again saw the work ethnic of this team. Yes, we have a bad roster. Kings have a much better roster but man did we fight for that win!??? I think it was awesome to see. I havent seen this work in a very long time, I cant remember when I saw flyers so desperate. The way they positioned, the way they cutted off passings, poke checking etc it was awesome to see. 

Credit to Cheif for waking up the team and bringing out the best of them. What if we had 1-2 more quality defensemen and 1 quality playmaker and a quality scorer then this team would be up there. 

Archived